I am going to be visiting the scene of the squirrel massacre. I will be at the 3400 block of University Blvd in Dallas on Monday, July 9, to see if I find anything unusual or suspicious. Even though this happened almost 20 months ago, it is still worth a look. It is sad that the police aren't sure if a crime was even committed... well, of course a crime was committed! And I'm going over there to solve it.
The following are, or should be, considered criminal activity in this case:
- Hunting within city limits
- Discharging a firearm in a residential neighborhood
- Verbal and emotional harrassment via Internet media
- Intimidating and angering people by using dead animals as props
- Animal cruelty (if squirrels were still alive during the nailing)
- Drug use (anyone involved in the above is obviously on drugs)